Thursday, January 21, 2010

CTW All Day

The little munchkin that I am currently watching does this cute little thing every Thursday night. Her mother doesn't work on Fridays so on Thursday night before I leave, I ask her, "Munchkin, what is tomorrow?" And she responds,"Mommy, all day!!!!" It's very cute. Nauseautingly cute.
Anyway, during my previous days of unemployment and my current flexible sched, I've often found myself with days off in the middle of the week. While the rest of my hard-working roommates slaved away at the office, I lounged until about noon, ate junk food, and did minimal amounts of work. It was so nice but, at time, really lonely.
Now, I'm lucky to have a partner in crime, at least some of the time and I'm happy to announce that tomorrow is "CTW, all day!!" We have some serious lounging to do as well as movies to watch and cake to eat. Coconut cake. Be jealous.

2 comments:

CathleenT said...

coconut cake time!!!

Bird Feed said...

sooooooooooooo jealous!!!