Monday, April 21, 2008

Story I probably shouldnt share but I'm going to...

So my brother just got a place out in Cudahy. I havent seen it yet (I know, bad sister) but I hear its pretty sweet and it has a hot tub. He has 3 roommates. Some are cool, some are not. But that besides the point, I mean, I'm not living with them and I have the freedom to come and go when I please if said roommate begins to annoy me.

ANYWAY, one of these roommates, lets call him MUFASA has a girlfriend and MUSAFA wants girl to live with them for the summer. So the other night, she came over to "meet the guys."

The night went like this:

My bro: Hi.

MUFASA's girl: Hi, I'm MUFASA's girlfriend. I'm really smart.

My bro: ......

Later on in the evening....

MUFASA's girl: Actually, the only people smarter than me are Asians.

Wow. I cannot WAIT to visit.

3 comments:

The TV Girl said...

She sounds like a winner.

Joe White said...

She DOES sound smart. I'm not surprised that only Asians are smarter than she is.

Asians AND people with glasses are smarter than me. Asians with glasses? Watch out!

mags said...

Personally I've always been pretty dazzled by asians with hearing aides... they're like... UBER-smart because they don't have to deal with all that distracting background noise...