Monday, April 21, 2008

Obsess Much?

I have about a week of funemployment left and I'm proud to report that I finished the entire 2 seasons of Heroes in about a week. I should point out that Season 2 of Heroes is only like 9 episodes but still people...two whole seasons in 7 days?!?! I AM amazing.

Or incredibly stupid. Here's how its done: You have to be funemployed. You have to have a strong internet connection. You have to be willingly to sacrifice sleep to find out if Peter Petrelli really can save the cheerleader.

This weekend, I was up until about 5 or 6am watching Heroes on the instant viewing of my Netflix account. This one of the perks of Netflix is that with your membership, you get unlimited hours of online viewing. This is also the downfall of Asiankp. Unlimited. Hours. Movies. If there was a kryptonite for Asiankp, it would be those three simple words.

But anyway, before you judge me, I will have you know that I'm working on a freelance casting project that has required me to get up before 8am so its not like I'm just sleeping away the day. I'm not that lazy, people. But I might be crazy. Since completing Heroes, I now walk down the streets imagining I have powers and that I will meet a like minded individual who also has powers and we will meet and duel in the middle of the street with our imaginary powers and then we will realize that we are the same and that we have to team up and use our powers to save others and the world from some giant corporation that fronts as a greenhouse emissions task force.

Geez. Maybe I should get some sleep.

But seriously, if you could have a power, what would it be?

4 comments:

The TV Girl said...

X-ray vision. Only it would have different levels and I could control it by blinking. I kind of did the same thing after I finished the first season of Heroes. Congratulations dude.

The TV Girl said...

PS. Could you please write something on the new children's book "My Beautiful Mommy." I would love to hear your views.

The TV Girl said...

And I would have the ability to breath under water. Sorry, I will stop commenting.

mags said...

I want to read people's minds...