Monday, March 03, 2008

Thoughts

Perhaps I should stay away from the bathroom humor posts and leave those to the experts. Just an observation.

Anyway, I did not go to work today. I called in sick which is not entirely false because I really needed this little mental health day. I did wake up with a sore throat and even attempted to shower only to realize the water was effin cold (I have 3 other roommates who all shower before 8 am) so I shrugged my shoulders and crawled back into bed where I remained for several peaceful hours. It was beautiful.

3 comments:

crysOakleee said...

You know, wherever I go, people always ask me "How's Asiankp? Is she feeling better? Is she still really sick?" And I always try to mutter some vague generalities about flu season and working in germy environments and whatnot all the while wondering, wtf, what's wrong with Asiankp? 'She feigning sickness...again??

Kay Pea said...

I know...I'm like the little girl who cried sick. The environment must hate me.
But seriously, can I help it if I'm handicapped by a natural laziness

The TV Girl said...

Woo-hoo mental health days! I am taking one of those on Thursday (well I have to go into work from 8-10, so it is more of a mental health afternoon)! And I found your toilet humor on par with the pros.