Saturday, March 01, 2008

Like Two Ships Passing

My dear roommate has humorously documented her saga with awkward co-worker encounters in the bathroom and her stories have given me pause to consider how in an office of 9 people with only 2 women (myself and my superior) and one women's toilet, I have never ever had an ill-fated toilet tete a tete in almost 2 months.
Perhaps this is not out of the ordinary but it occurs to me that we must be on totally opposite relief schedules. I have never needed the restroom while she is in it and I have never been walked in on while using the commode myself. From my observations, we both drink a good amount of water during the day and judging from certain odors, I'm aware that both our bowels are functioning quite smoothly. She is a good deal smaller and more feisty that me but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with digestion unless her feisty nature causes her metabolism to go into hyper mode and attack food the way a piranha attacks a goldfish.

Either way, I think its an interesting phenomenon and quite frankly, a disappointment. From what my roommate tells me, I would have a lot more fodder for this blog if only my boss and I had coinciding digestive dumps.

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ha. Hahahaha. hee.

This is funny.