Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yawn...

So...very slow day at work so I decided to take the "Who Are you Most Like from The Office" Quiz. I was disappointed to find that Andy was not an option. However, after the 20 questions (literally 20), it was decided that I have a split personality. I'm most like Pam and Michael meaning I'm a Micham. I'm not sure if this means I'm destined to make awkward, inappropriate jokes while wearing cardigans for the rest of my life, but it is certainly helping to pass the time.

I also have a question of ethics for you. If you know tomorrow is going to be slow, droning, tear-out-your-hair-day boring and you have legitimately been feeling crappy all week, do you call in sick or suck it up and go to work because you arent dying or anything, you are just feeling under the weather? Add in the fact that you have no real committment to the job but also add in the fact that you know the studio manager is out for the day and the staff will be down a man...what does one do?

I suppose the fact that I'm even posting this question to the world wide web tells me that I already know the answer. Damn my conscience.

2 comments:

The TV Girl said...

Dude, stay home!

mags said...

So what'd ya do?