Saturday, February 09, 2008

House Cleaning

Sometimes, house cleaning can be an amazing thing. We got a new roommate today so B and I decided that it was time to clean up house and begin to pack up old roommates' stuff. We have sorted our storage closets, sweep and mopped the floors, taken out the trash for the entire apartment and gotten rid of the ginormous pile of newspapers in our front hall. It has been the most productive Saturday ever. A win-win-win. And, did I mention my new roommate likes to cook? Bonus.

2 comments:

The TV Girl said...

i find cleaning to be the best therapy. I love disinfecting everything and throwing away crap I haven't used since God know when. I'm glad your new roomie looks to be a winner.

crysOakleee said...

Giving one more reason to owe you 'til the day I die. The place sparkles!