Thursday, December 20, 2007

Breaking up is hard to do...

I was winning the game. See, my roommate and I started a game to pass the time while smoking. We had a rather large pot at the bottom of our staircase so we would take turns trying to get the butts in the pot. (That sentence is so weird to write.) Anyway, if you got the cig butt in, you got two points. If it went in off the rim, you got one. Well, I was kicking butt until my roommate decided to quit smoking without asking me. So, I was regulated to either play the game by myself or be lulled into a false sense of victory. I took the latter which would explain why I posted this picture and took to the world wide interweb to brag about my dominance of our cig-in-the-pot game.

I'm also sitting here, while my roommates are snug in bed, waiting for my folks to pick me up for our impromptu 24 hour visit to Ohio which would explain the lame post because I feel like I should blog about waiting to go on this trip but I dont really have anything to say except it surprises me that my folks have decided to be so impromptu at this stage in their life. What will they think of next? Reading my blog? Heavens to Betsy, hell no.

2 comments:

mags said...

I couldn't figure out why that picture of your score made me bitter.

Then I remembered the tally from when we played darts.

mags said...

You need a poll.