Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Little Over a Year...

Today I had some extra time so I decided to look over some old posts from the beginning of the year. I wanted to see if my blogging style had changed and in what capacity. It was weird reading what I wrote so many months ago and it occurred to me how many different things I've done. It may not be all that impressive to you but to me, its pretty interesting to see where I've come and where I've gone even though I may not, currently, be happy with the result. So, its been a little over a year since I started this blog. In that time, the following significant events have occurred (not in order):

-Interned/freelanced with the casting company
-Bears went to the Super Bowl
-Worked in a new age spa as housekeeping
-Observed one co-worker perform Native American rituals in the closet
-Learned there is such thing as a feng shui haircut
-Failed to enter World Series of Pop Culture again
-Got married
-Appeared in the Red Eye paper
-Drank so much that I stripped naked in the middle of a play
-Went to New York to visit a friend
-Taught 7/8th grade girls about virtues
-Had triplets
-Worked for a PR/Marketing/Communications company
-Attended 3 weddings
-Developed bunions on my ass from so much sitting and not enough moving
-Almost went to Asia
-Got divorced
-Produced a one-man musical comedy
-Did the Muddy Buddy
-Joined the circus as the bearded lady
-Fell off the Ferris Wheel
-Got fired
-Learned to fly planes and then crashed one killing 8 people
-Went to Colombia
-Got arrested for smuggling drugs back into the states

So, thats where I'm at now. Its amazing how much does or doesnt happen in a little over a year.

1 comment:

mags said...

Still haven't gone shooting with me, though...