Saturday, November 17, 2007

Eggs and Bacon

I'm starving right now. S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G. There are bacon and eggs in the fridge and if I was the least bit proactive, I would get up and make them. But I'd rather sit on my ass and talk about the bacon and eggs and how hungry I am until someone gets the hint and says, well asiankp would you like me to make you some. And then I can hem and haw for a while, all the while they are insisting they can make it and finally I'll relent with some big sigh and say I'll do the dishes to show that I am grateful and helpful. In the end, I'll get what I want because when it comes to bacon and eggs, there is no better motivator. In getting what you want.

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

I find that direct commands work best: "Make me some eggs right now." At least that has been known to work on this particular "someone" you mention in the past. Also calling her fat and lazy may get you your breakfast even faster.