Monday, October 08, 2007

I went to Colombia and all I got was this dog bite...

Seriously. A dog bit me. We were playing, of course, but he still bit me and I think they shot him. Seriously.

In other news, Colombia was amazing. I cant really blog about it yet because the events of the past week are still sinking in. I can only tell you that I was blow away by the generosity of the people, not to mention the beauty of the country. Yes, parts of Colombia are dangerous but the majority of the people are warm hearted, kind, and hilarious. They are a hard partying bunch too which explains why I'm exhausted. That being said, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

mags said...

Much better.

But seriously, they shot the dog? Was it rabid? ... Are you now rabid??

Lagartija said...

WE WANT STORIES ABOUT COLOMBIA! GIVE US OUR STORIES ABOUT COLOMBIA!