Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Colombia Bound

Sooo...tomorrow I leave for Colombia. Yes, Colombia the country. Its amazing to me how many people spell it wrong...they keep spelling Columbia like the city in Missouri but its really ColOmbia, the country. Geez.

I'm excited, nervous and wishing that I owned more cute shirts. But alas, I cant go out and buy more cute shirts although I did try today for 2 hours and then I got sick to my stomach because I couldnt believe how many people were at the freakin mall in the middle of the day on a Tuesday. So, I'm heading home to pack and figure out how to hide my numchukas in my bag because if any drug dealer tries ANYTHING, I'm going to whip out my numchkuas and pepper spray and display my skillz. pray for me.

2 comments:

mags said...

Woahwoahwoah... what the? Colombia? Where? What? Why? What the? When did you decide this, whatcha gonna do there, and for how long? You can still do drugs in the states, you know. This is CRAZY. And you're home? When tomorrow are you leaving? This is absurd. Wholly absurd.

I feel so clueless and left out.

Can you still blog in Colombia?

mags said...

So... you're back now... but still haven't posted with all the details about the best trip of your life.

I don't get it.