Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday is Fun Day

Today is the day of our summer outing. Now this is funny on two levels: 1.) its not summer anymore and 2.) this was supposed to happen months ago. Okay, I guess its not that funny. What began as a fun Friday family picnic day in August morphed into a Friday afternoon at Great America which fizzled into what is now a mid-week afternoon bowling trip. So, as happy as I am to be getting out of the office at midday, part of me grieves that I will still have 2 more full days of work before the weekend and that I wasted the company dime blogging all morning. No wonder my work sitch is FUBAR.

2 comments:

Joe White said...

It could still be funny if someone gets his fingers caught in the bowling ball, and gets jerked off his feet, slides down the alley and nail a strike, which happens in more than 75% of shitty movies.

mags said...

Dude... it took you all morning for a couple posts? No te creo. I'm guessing it was more of a company two-cents, and everyone knows those are free anyways.

You're totally straight.