Wednesday, September 26, 2007

HOWEVER...I may have the answer to both of my problems

My lovable lump of a roommate has walked the walk and talked the talk and we will soon be connected to the world wide interweb from the comfort and privacy of our own home. Now, I will not have to waste company dime by blogging during the day, I can waste away precious hours of sleep trying to satiate you dear readers who crave my words of wit. or not. I can also have the pleasure and advantage to "work" from home making my job search much easier and I wont even have to shower. Benefits all around.

I'll be sure to make our internet a secure connection...can't have those little bastard college kids who moved in behind us mooching off our hard earned broadband.

2 comments:

mags said...

Where's the love in that?

I'm all for sharing such services... if I were you'd I'd approach them about it and get them to chip in at a discounted rate. Doesn't hurt you, totally helps them, and I get credit for the whole situation.

Win-win-win situation. Just like Michael said.

crysOakleee said...

Yes, I agree. That is a great plan. Did I mention that the wireless costs $50 a month? So, we split 50/50, they pay $25, we pay nothing AND we end up with an extra dollar every month. For more usury and shady business tips, apply to Crystal's MBA program for $500 a class. You'll surely be in for a scamful experience.