Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time to Take a Break

Since delving into the world wide interweb, I have been fascinated with this blogging world. I voraciously read other blogs and find that it has become my number one source of entertainment. I desperately wanted to join the ranks of bloggers nationwide. Desperate being the key word here. As I read other blogs, I am amazed at how witty and well put together they are. I know that these people are naturally gifted because they have day jobs so its not like they sit around all day and just blog, blog, blog. Unfortunately, in my desperate attempt to join the eblogger world, I have found myself stifled in creativity. My blogs are trite and seem forced. They lack the candor, wit, and that key ingredient, entertainment that my peers pour out so effortlessly. So, I am going to take a break. Perhaps I jumped in too quickly without a clear blog vision. Every good book has a direction or a purpose, unless you are Dan Brown, then you lack both. Asiankp is going to take a hiatus and get back in touch her inner creative chakra. She is going to find a blogging purpose in order to stand in the ranks of these other world class bloggers committed to writing, wit, and entertainment. Don't cry for me, World Wide Web.

1 comment:

mags said...

Dramatically well put bullshit!

Aren't you supposed to like... push through your difficulties not walk away from them? :P "Run through the pain," type of thing?

My blogs are lame 99% of the time. Not that I'm setting that up as an ideal (sigh.), I'm just saying... I still haven't given up hope that one day I will become one of those people whose wit and creativity we envy. And you're head and shoulders above me (except not physically. Physically you're practically a midget), I laugh at LEAST every other blog you write. In short, I think you owe it to me to keep blogging. Especially since you just left a comment on my blog to start blogging again (which, by the way, I lamely complied to).

Get back on the damn horse already.