Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Grin and BEAR it

Chicago is home to many things I love: Giordano's pizza, Greektown, Navy Pier, and of course, the Shedd Aquarium. It is also home to many things I loathe: numero uno being the Chicago Bears. Growing up in Wisconsin, I was taught to hate the devil, Herb Kohl, and the Chicago Bears. I dont need to tell anyone that the disgusted Bears are now 6-0 having staged a ridiculously termed "comeback" game against the Arizona Cardinals last night. I am sick to my stomach at the thought of a Bears 6-0 team. The very thought of the Bears winning the divison and possibly the NFC makes me gag more than watching Jim McMahon do the "Super Bowl Shuffle." All this Super Bowl talk makes me even more ill especially when I think of the VINCE LOMBARDI trophy in the hands of some cannibalistic mammals. Think Brian Urlacher. This fall season is rapidly becoming unBEARable. Look, I'm even making ridiculous Bear puns. Someone save me.

No comments: