Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Dawn of a New Age

Fall is here...winter is fast approaching...Halloween decorations have been here since September. It is time for asiankp's makeover. Blog makeover that is; although asiankp has no moral qualms about drastic makeovers. If you would like to sponsor's Asiankp's liposuction or her facelift, please send donations to 1001 Drury Lane, Muffinland. That, of course, is a fake address because I don't know what kind of crazies exist on this blogger. If you really want to send me money, I can provide a real address for you.
But seriously, fall makes me think of shedding one coat to reveal a brighter, crispier one. Take the trees in autumn. Think about what they do. Think of asiankp. Now think of asiankp as a tree in autum. You guessed it. I'm shedding a new coat.

No comments: