Saturday, January 09, 2010

To Buy or Not to Buy?

I've been having a litany of computer issues lately...sometimes I think I talk about it entirely too much but since I spend about 80% of my life on the computer (sad, I know) and use it for everything from work to dating (long story-some other time), its very important that I have one that doesn't get a virus every 3 weeks. And yes, I have heard of anti-virus but let me just say that I have the worst luck with those too...so to buy or not to buy? I was going to go all out with the Pro but a friend convinced me that everything I needed to do, I could do with a regular macbook and its cheaper but I don't know if I can take the plunge....what I do know is that I can be persuaded and oftentimes need to be convinced to make purchases like this...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I was really frightened when I bought Mal (my Mac) two years ago, but I have never for one single second regretted the choice. Once I adjusted to it, I was a much happier computer user, I have never had any virus/privacy problems, and Mal works 95% as well as he did the day I brought him home (which is a lot to say for a 2 year old machine). The only thing I have never used is the Mail program, never bothered setting it up.
Good luck with your decision.

M Weisse said...

DO IT!!! I mean I am the coolest person you know, so you could at least be a little bit cooler if you are more like me. Even if you end up hating it, you can always remind yourself that at least you look cool.