Friday, January 08, 2010

#4 in 2010

#4 Thing to Do in 2010: Burst into song randomly.

Due to the immense growing popularity of musical theatre and the new tv show Glee, busting into song is becoming more and more appropriate and relevant. However, it still doesn't make you cooler. However, if you aren't on Broadway or on a hit tv show, I suggest doing it anyway. Like a spoonful of sugar making the medicine go down, whistling while you work can help every task you undertake become a piece of cake. Now, don't raining on my parade, just try and defy gravity because I'd rather be blue than thinking of you not singing. Start at the very beginning...begin with Do, Re, Mi.

A side effect, however, can be very angry roommates because you maybe arent as good at singing as you thought.

2 comments:

CathleenT said...

Wait, and by roommates who aren't as good as they think at singing, are you referring to me? Because it doesn't matter even if you do think my singing is bad; I love doing it and will do it anyway. So there!

Andrea said...

I have found that this is much more appropriate while playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Then no one really minds if you, like me, sing like a banshee with a hang-over.