Sunday, January 03, 2010

20102010201020102010

It's 2010. Hurray. And we are still here. Take that stupid John Cusack apocaplytic movie people.

I have a huge non-fan of 'Best of [insert previous yr] Lists' but I am not opposed to things like 'Top # of Things to do in 2010' lists. That may or may not be a contradiction or juxaposition or whatever other fancy term that I was supposed to learn in college being an English major and all but just didn't due to laziness and lack of brain power. So, I want to take this opportunity to politely suggest different things to do in 2010.

So...to begin 2010. Top #1 Thing to do in 2010 is:

Go here and start reading: www.thetvgirl.blogspot.com. Not only is the writer a dear friend but she is also a very talented writer and whether or not you like to watch TV as much as she and I do, no doubt you will find something you can relate to in her large canon of work. She has such a wonderful take on the television landscape and specifics of shows. Also, if you have an in with the writer, like I do, you can probably coerce her into writing about something you want.

So thats it. Begin your 2010 with a bit of coercion. I just did.

No comments: