Monday, March 10, 2008

Quotage

So I got this from Fort Knocks. I couldnt resist copying. So, try and guess the quotes, no cheating or Santa will rape you, as Fort Knocks puts it. Most of them are from my favorite films and I will admit one is from a TV show which is probably not in line with the "meme" but its my meme so suck it up and put on your thinking cap.


1.) "Little beat big when little smart." The Power of One-LoneWolfe1978

2.) "At my old school I was Horny...you know the Rhino...I-I was the mascot." Veronica Mars-The TV Girl aka. smartass

3.) "Everybody dance." Meet me in St. Louis-Fort Knocks

4.) "I drink your milkshake. I drink it up." There Will be Blood-TV Girl

5.) "She is Lana Turner." LA Confidential-TV Girl

6.) "Ah, youth is wasted on the wrong people."Its a Wonderful Life-Tiff

7.) "Yeah but why are you white?" Mean Girls-TV Girl

8.) "If we were your kids, we'd punish ourselves."

9.) "There's a double meaning in that." Much Ado About Nothing-Crystal

10.) "Noo, it means I was drunk yesterday." School of Rock-TV Girl

9 comments:

Joe White said...

Three could either be Meet Me in St. Louis or Arrested Development - Gob at the Christmas party: "Everybody dance, NOW."

crysOakleee said...

So are we playing the rule where I can only guess one? I know 2. 9 is Much Ado about Nothing?

Kay Pea said...

Well, since no one else seems to know them...sure, crystal. you can guess more than once. and if you know 2 why dont you say something.
and yes. 9 is much ado...

The TV Girl said...

Well, number 2 is Veronica Mars.

The TV Girl said...

But 4, 5, 7, and 10 are fairly obvious...not to be a brat or anything.

Lonewolfe1978 said...

KP... you are so on my good list for loving "The Power of One"!

Kay Pea said...

Okay then smarty pants...why dont you give me the answers so i can give you the credit.

and lone wolfe-you are my good list for recognizing the awesomeness that is The Power of One.

The TV Girl said...

There Will Be Blood (I am 99% sure)
L.A. Confidential
Mean Girls
School of Rock

tiff said...

it's a wonderful life!

Woot!