Saturday, January 19, 2008

I just read John Mayers blog where he defends Jessica Simpson

And I dont really know what to think. Part of me applauds the guy for sticking up for his ex and honestly, you really think that Jessica Simpson, of all people, had something to do with the Cowboys loss. Please. The Cowboys are a flashy team with a hot quarterback and no heart. And a T.O. Frankly, I believe they are just a team with no soul.

But then again, it makes me laugh. Jessica must have done a number on John for him to write what he did. Perhaps he'll write a song about it someday. And to be sure, it will bring tears to the eyes of pre-pubescent girls and make me throw up in my mouth.

3 comments:

mags said...

Thanks for coming to my party. That really meant a lot to me. :P

Jimmy kept asking me, "Where's Katie? What happened to Katie?"

Kay Pea said...

He was probably talking about Katie Collins.

AND...I left you a birthday message. Maybe you should answer your phone.

mags said...

I was sleeping. I work 3rd shift.

But no, he was definitely talking about you... I told him you lived too far away. I told him you'd play guitar hero with him next time. He's obsessed. I think he thinks guitar hero is Danny's full time job... which it practically is...

Also, that was a fantastic message. I think you're missing out on a career in the music industry... I saved it to replay when I'm down.