Monday, January 21, 2008

The 4 Things Meme

I'm about to do my first meme. Well, at least a meme that I initiate. My cousin sent me this forward about 4 things and since it was only 4 things, I decided to fill it out and send it back. Easy enough. I thought it would make good blog fodder. So here it is.

4 Things Meme

4 Jobs I've had in my life: 1. Night shift custodial cleaner/heavy machines operator>> 2. Housekeeping for Spa>> 3. Receptionist/Office Manager>> 4. Casting Associate

4 movies I've watched more than once: 1. The Power of One>>2. The Shawshank Redemption>>3. Waiting for Guffman>>4. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers

4 places where I have lived:1. Irving, TX>> 2. Brookfield, WI>> 3 .Chicago, IL>> 4. Rome, Italy

4 TV Shows that I watch: 1. Chuck> > 2. Pushing Daisies> > 3. Without a Trace> > 4. American Idol

4 places I have been:> > 1. Colombia> > 2. Poland> > 3. Greece> > 4. Korea> >

4 things you might not know about me:> > 1. I've been cliff jumping in Switzerland> > 2. I geek out over the new iPhone and Moleskine daily planners.> > 3. I blog.> > 4. I hate answering my phone.

4 places I would rather be right now:> > 1. South America> > 2. Heaven> > 3. In bed> > 4. On a beach

4 things I am looking forward to this year:> > 1. Becca's wedding> > 2. Ellen's wedding> > 3. Susan's wedding> > 4. Not attending weddings for another 3 months after that

So theres the meme. So now I tag Crystal, Fort Knocks, Mags, Phil and TV Girl and Laughing Salmon. I pretty much just tagged everyone I know.

7 comments:

mags said...

Can I do it even if I wasn't tagged? Liz put me as one of the 4 people she expected to respond and I haven't yet, but this would be a lot funner...

mags said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Pea said...

Totally...please do, i was going to tag you but didnt think you would want to do it twice.

The TV Girl said...

Moleskin has a daily planner?!? What?!? So Becca really is engaged. I heard I vague rumor but never followed up with anyone who would actually know

The TV Girl said...

Congratulations to Becca, and I assume Joe. Thats really wonderful for them.

crysOakleee said...

wow, you blog??? that is something no one knew about you!

Kay Pea said...

Yes and yes..moleskine has AMAZING daily planners and Becca says thanks for the well wishes.

and yes, crystal, you saucy bitch, i DO blog.