Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Worst of the Worst

So the holidays give me lots of time to think. And while I'm on the subject of thinking, I'd like to share with you thoughts that have been permeating my brain lately. Bad actresses.

Without further ado:

Asiankp's List of Actresses who Make Her Throw up in Her Mouth:

1.) Kirsten Dunst--with the exception of Bring it On where I feel she was just being herself, the girl is flat out awful. Just awful. I can't watch any movie with her without cringing. The proof: Spiderman 1,2,3,; Marie Antoniette; Elizabethtown; Beatiful; pretty much any movie she's done.

2.) Cameron Diaz--I know she's pretty but seriously, did anyone else see her "crying" scene in The Holiday?

3.) Kate Bosworth--another pretty face but sadly, a no-talent ass clown. The thing is, I think she has it in her, the right project just hasnt come along. Unfortunately, Superman, Blue Crush and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton did.

4.) Halle Berry--I know she won an Oscar but apparently the Academy tends to overlook stuff like Gothika and Catwoman.

5.) Katie Holmes--even pre-Tom Cruise brainwash, she was only mediocre. If you have a soft spot in your heart for her character Joey of Dawson's Creek fame, just watch Batman Begins.

6.) Jessica Simpson--enough said. Dont quit your dayjob.

7.) Hillary Duff--ditto on Jessica.

On the fence: Jennifer Aniston, Romola Garai, Lindsay Lohan, Heather Graham

Feel free to add your own to this list. I know I'm forgetting someone.

2 comments:

mags said...

Lindsay Lohan lost any and all hopes at having acting talent once she passed puberty.

crysOakleee said...

I like Katie Holmes' wardrobe, though.