Sunday, December 02, 2007

The F.C.P.E

Family. Christmas. Present. Exchange. This year, all the cousins are doing our 2nd Annual FCPE. Its more like Yankee Swap or as my friend Dwight calls it, Machiavelli meets Christmas. The problem is I have absolutely no idea what to get. Last year, I bought the Die Hard trilogy set-quality holiday flicks. I'd like to think it was a hot item. I think I want to go in the movie direction again but I'm not sure which ones to get. I was thinking of getting a variety of movies from several different genres you know...like a movie starter kit...or something. My creativitiy is at an all-time low and I have no idea why. I'll blame the weather. This is a lame post so I'll spice it up a bit by including my new favorite video, starring Linda and Howie.

2 comments:

Lagartija said...

It had better be good if you want that door prize. I mean, Maggie's already knitting pot holders...

mags said...

Pot holders... to wrap an IPOD IN!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!

But anyways. *cough* What I WANTED to say was that any movie starter kit ought to include "Office Space." Other than that, you're on your own.