Tuesday, December 04, 2007

2 Things

Thing #1: Another one of my blogging friends has made her blog an "invite-only" blog. Now, I think its shenanigans. Make it public already. Or if you are worried about weird predators on the Internet, then I can protect you. Either way, this is all about me and my ego so just let me view it already. I don't want to miss out anymore on your witty repertoire.

Thing #2: My downstairs neighbors are pretty cool. They invite us to do stuff occasionally and they comiserate with us regarding our Norman Bates-like landlord. But they do weird stuff. Like playing their music so loud that my butt vibrates as I'm trying to eat my lunch. Seriously. Around 2oclock this afternoon, I'm sitting down to a ham and cheese sandwich and going to catch up on the latest episode of Chuck when all of sudden my chair and my butt are bouncing around uncomfortably. I thought at first I was having some fated flatulence but no, it was just good vibrations. It would be ironic if that was the song, but alas, its some indecipherable banging and wailing.

And I lied...there's three things. Thing #3: I went to a yoga class today. My friend had suggested it was a good idea, you know, something to try out. Let me just say it was awesome. It energized me for the entire day so I think I'm going to go back on Saturday, contort my body and "squeeze out all the remaining negative toxins". Direct quote from my instructor.

4 comments:

Lagartija said...

SO you were eating a ham and cheese sandwich? Does that mean you made it to the grocery?

mags said...

I was talking to Matt last night about things to do while he's in town. Going to the shooting range with ClimberDan was mentioned. I know your birthday has come and way gone, but... you game?

mags said...

... Incidentally, I bet shooting guns would help you blow off some unemployment steam just as well as yoga...

Joe White said...

I think any sentence with "squeeze out all the remaining negative toxins" should end with the phrase "wipe using broad strokes with double-ply." But that's just me, because I think poop is funny.