Friday, November 02, 2007

Lewd, Crude and a Battitude.

I realize that my previous post contained possible "bathroom humor" commonly found hilarious by preteen boys and immature college students. However as a college graduate with a seemingly sophisticated palate of interests and activities, I too, find it hilarious. So for those of you who found it out of taste and gross, I say, get over yourself. I could have talked about the uterus or something if you wanted to get real nasty and I dont think you do. Uterus...thats fun to say.

Speaking of fun words, today's urban dictionary world of the day was: cinematard. This is probably the best word I've heard all week. Since I live with a bunch of cinematards, I thought, great, here is a word I can throw around and have it catch on faster than my FUBAR kick. Spread it, use it, love it. Cinematard. The best thing is that the word can easily be changed into cinematurd. Why is it that all the fun words usually revolve around the buttocks? Is there something inherently funny about the buttocks or maybe its what the buttocks is known for producing...I"ll never know.

I hope to someday move away from this shit and on to some more sophisticated humor. Oh crap. That will never happen. Some caca crazy person will find their way into my life and I'll be forever surrounded by the poo. I guess thats life.

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

Cinematard? Cinematard? Who's calling who a cinematard? Amd what the heck is a cinematard anyway?