Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Blog a Day Keeps the Mind...

What? Fresh. Inventive. I dont know. BUT, November is apparently National Blog Month which means that bloggers are required by blogger law to write a post a day. Part of me really wants to try and abide by blogger law. With internet now in mi casa (thanks crystal) I have the resources to do so. However, what the heck would I blog about every singe day? Somedays I barely have enough to write a paragraph...and sometimes a whole week passes by without even the remotest tidbit of interest. Whats a blogger to do? Well, I've decided that I will take on the challenge of November but only half of posts will be real and half will be left to my creative devices. Yes...I like the sound of this plan. So take it or leave it world.

1 comment:

mags said...

Wow. Just... wow...