Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ABC (WB), NBC, CBS or Fox?

Yesterday, a few friends and I were mulling over cocktails discussing which network we liked the best. We boiled it down to 3 choices originally and I added the WB with ABC because face it, the WB is like ABC for adolescents. Same ridiculous plotlines, sub par acting, and gratuitous eye candy. I also added Fox because it was responsible for one of the singular most hilarious shows ever called Arrested Development.

NBC may take the cake with The Office, 30 Rock (which I hear is really well done), Scrubs, Law & Order, and Heroes. Fox is a close second to since they rule the world in the cartoon realm with Family Guy and Simpsons. CBS...who? I'm not sure I've watched a single show on CBS on purpose. Which brings us to ABC. Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, Desperate Housewives. When did ABC become ABC sex network?

I'm going to go with NBC. But I do want to know what you think so please, enlighten me.

1 comment:

mags said...

If you're just talking about what shows they have, then I'm with you on NBC... but Fox has the best news coverage... or at least, the least blatantly leftist. I'm aware you're never going to totally get rid of bias, but seriously. At least TRY to remain neutral when reporting basic facts...