Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yes, we did end up bowling

For those of you who wanted to know...yes, we did end up going out. We left 3 hours later but seeing as the event was 3 months late...what's 3 more hours? It was enjoyable though even though I bowled the worst game of my life. What can you do when you are surrounded by leather couches, girls with unnaturally short skirts (think strippers), and some kind of creepy, dark red lighting that gives off a vibe of hell and makes you feel like its perpetually night time? Of course you are going to be distracted. I hate those upscale bowling lounges--give me the hole in the wall, smoke while you bowl, pitchers of beer bowling lounge over cheap sex-fueled cosmopolitan hellish thrills any day. Yuck.

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

I would have been in my element. Thanks for inviting me, selfish hoe.