Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Entourage

No, I dont watch the show. One of my friends loves it and reminds me everytime I see him to "watch tha show...its off the hizzle...its so freakin guuud man, you dont even know." I see he's picked up the lingo of the show as well. I decided to read up on the show so I turned to Wikipedia because as Michael Scott put it, "Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information."

Wikipedia did not disappoint...they included full plot and character descriptions of everyone including the people that make up Vince's "entourage." It got me thinking...who would I want in my entourage? I came up with a list of 5 fo sho's.

1.) B-whizzle: roommate, confidante and friend to keep you grounded.
2.) C-Dubs: philosophical advisor and speechwriter, aka. publicist, also keep you grounded
3.) Girl from Supercuts: I probably would need a hair stylist and she would be cheap and fast.
4.) Secret Agent Man: I need an agent and if he was secret...no one else would be able to take him from me.
5.) JC-the Big Man. Who wouldnt want him in an entourage? That way you can say things like, "I roll with JC. No one can touch me."

Who would you choose?

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

"and for my fifth, I'd have to say God."