Friday, September 07, 2007

14% Chance...

It was a slow day at work so I decided to peruse a website that was recently brought to my attention...I proceeded to have some fun with it. The results are as follows:

My preppy name is Marsden Larkin Oakleigh V aka. Missy
My love life is like the movie Casablanca (hmm...)
If I were crayon, I would be the red crayon.
My Summer Anthem is "Holiday" by Green Day
If I were an X-men, I would be Storm.
My Biblical name is Bethesda Lemuela (I should also note that underneath this name was the phrase-"you will not live to see the end of time")
My punk band name would be the Relaxed Banana Hammocks
My Star Wars name is Katpr Gesco and my Title is the Royras of Nhoj
My Irish name is Avril Doyle
My All-American name is Amy Ann Young (which is funny because my middle name just happens to be Young for reals.)
My Hippie Chick name is Starlight
My Drag Queen name is Mamma Mammeries (ugh)
My Celebrity Baby Name is Leelee Takoma

And last but not least my favorite-"How Sinful Are You":
Sloth: 40%
Envy: 20%
Gluttony: 20%
Pride: 20%
No Greed or Lust or Wrath
There is a 14% chance I'll go to hell.

Awesome.

3 comments:

mags said...

Oh my goodness.

I mean, CONGRATULATIONS, those are some good odds for you and all... it's just... yeah. Can I have that link? I'm suddenly extra-worried about the afterlife.

Lagartija said...

I did the test and got 40% Pride, 40% Envy and 20% Sloth! Same 14% chance of hell.

mags said...

Oh... she gave the link.