Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Worlds Worst Job?

So, in regards to my accident, see below, I spoke to the insurance claims adjustor from the other driver's comany this afternoon. She was a little short with me and rightly so because her company is going to have to pay some massive moola for the repairs to my car. She recorded my "account" of the accident and all that so hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. It got me thinking...could this be the world's worst job? An insurance claims adjustor...dealing with unruly people and egos and a lot of "he said, she said" bullshit. Kinda of like divorce attorneys. I dont know that for a fact but I imagine that is the penultimate of "he said, she said" bullshit.
I certainly did not find her warm and fuzzy which is sign she is probably really good at her job.

1 comment:

mags said...

You said penultimate. That's hot.