Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It was an accident...

Bull honkey. This morning was a perfectly good morning. There was fresh coffee. We had tons of half and half. I had a granola bar and had gotten a decent nights sleep. I've been having a series of weird dreams lately and last night was no exception. I dreamt that my roommate was Jennifer Aniston BUT the weird thing was my roommate, lets call her Bcaec, was still Bcaec but Jennifer Aniston. Anyway, "Jennifer" kept yelling at me to get up because she wanted to use the bathroom even though she was already showered but she just kept yelling at me saying something about being late for the photo shoot and how she has suffered living with me....yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I finally yelled at her and got up. Then I woke up. Bcaec was showered and dressed but she wasnt yelling at me just simply eating cereal. Weird.
Then, I'm on my way to work and some girl rear ends me. Yep. As in car accident and now I have to deal with insurance, collision, agents, estimates, money and all that other annoying stuff that comes with getting in an accident. I take some comfort in the fact that I am completely blameless but knowing my track record with car accidents, the girl will probably spin this into something ri-cock-ulous like I was the one who rammed my own bumper. Yeah. Makes no sense to me either. Plus, my neck hurts. I cannot wait for this day to be OVER.

No comments: