Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Your Blog is Boring

"Your blog is boring." Someone told me that the other day. This shocked me for two reasons: 1.) That someone is actually reading this blog and 2.) I thought the point of the blog was the content not the design so the statement stumped me on two levels: a) I'm a boring writer or b.) the layout and design of my blog is so utterly boring that even if the writing was good, the layout far overshadows any amount of credible writing that I've done.
So, I decided I should spice up the content. Maybe add some pictures...give 'em the old razzle dazzle. Unfortunately, I do not know how to add pictures nor do I know how to give 'em the old razzle dazzle. If anyone has leads on either of these things, please please pass them on...I'd prefer to know about the razzle dazzle before the pictures.

In order to spice up the content of the blog, if I am indeed the "boring writer," I thought I'd throw in these juicy words.

Sex. Drugs. Rock n' Roll.

Whose boring now?

No comments: