Thursday, June 14, 2007

NOT GO-

Part two of Asia trip saga.

So it turns out there are too many people going. I can't say I blame them. Who wouldnt want to visit the motherland? The CEO of the company looked at the roster...freaked out and made cuts. Its too bad they already bought my plane ticket...who knows, maybe I'll decide to take a little mental heatlh break this weekend and OMG, here is a plane ticket to Singapore sitting on my dresser. It's not a question of ethics. You see the ticket. It's paid for. You go. That would certainly make things interesting. The question is whether I would lay low, soaking up the darkest, dirtiest crevices of Singapore or waltz my way into the Hilton Singapore and demand to be put in the fantasy suite on behalf of my client. That might be a question of ethics.

No comments: