Monday, March 26, 2007

Lack thereof

For once I can honestly say that my lack of blogging is due to my new and busy job. Previously, the incessant blogging was due to lack of job but now my lack of blogging is due to job...funny how that works. I am the new Captain Obvious.
My days are now filled with research on satellite-based broadband solutions, voIP, VSAT, and trying how to figure out how to pack more bandwidth for your buck. Its thrilling, really.
But on to something else, there are a flock of seagulls outside the office. Normally, I would not be shocked to see seagulls because we live in a dirty city and seagulls tend to flock to the filth but in the middle of a office complex, therein lie the seagulls. I'm afraid thats all that my pathetic little mind has to offer today.

No comments: