Monday, November 13, 2006

My Name is...

In honor of Thanksgiving, one of Asiankp's favorite holidays that celebrates the peaceful unity of Native Americans and Pilgrims, I decided to share with readers a rap/short poem that my brother made up. Or maybe he didnt make it up; but he sang it one Thanksgiving many moons again. And no, my brother is not K-Fed. He's better.

Turkey Rap

My name is Mr. Turkey and I'm here to say
I aint going in any oven today
So go get your brats, burgers and buns,
Cuz eatin' me aint no fun.

4 comments:

mags said...

Was I not there that year...? Cuz somehow that doesn't ring a bell. But then again, if I was I was probably too busy groaning to commit it to memory...

mags said...

And did I just mispell like, 6, words or something? My brain got muddled and confused there...

Kay Pea said...

You were probably in the basement playing with the Barbies...

mags said...

At least the barbies *I* was playing with had their clothes ON.