Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sign Me Up...

I was reading the Red Eye (Chicago commuter paper) and I noticed an ad for Harold Washington College. I continued to read the "new classes offered" section. Now if the following list of subjects doesn't make you suddenly get off your butt and register, then asiankp is no longer asian. For example, new classes offered are: Beginning Golf, Contracts&Torts, Jazzercise, Microsoft Word Advanced, Peachtree, and my personal favorite, Homeland Security Pandemic Training. Wow.
And if that's not enough, you can now get certified in the following areas: Basic College Math, Belly Dancing, and again my personal favorite: Stepping.

So classes begin Monday, October 30th...I'm pretty sure Asiankp will be stepping.

2 comments:

phil said...

So a google search for "crystal oaklee" brings up exactly one result: your profile. And the masses cry out "who/what the hell is it/she/he?"

Kay Pea said...

she is a secret.