Monday, July 05, 2010

4th of July


Party in the USA
Last year we had an impromptu 4th of July party. It was awesome. This year we planned one. And it was still awesome. I would post more pictures but I figure most of you are on the Facebook and you can see them for yourself. Here my friend Kit Kat and I are waving flags at the beer pong players below. I also consider it an awesome party because I only heard Miley Cyrus' Party in the USA once the whole night! No party fail here.

Here we get the guests to sing the Star Spangled Banner:


And finally, some masterful flag waving by yours truly:





2 comments:

Bird Feed said...

Wish we were there :(

Safe Pest Control said...

"Thank you
The information you shared is very informative."

- sydney pest inspection | rodent control sydney | pest inspection sydney