Saturday, December 05, 2009

More Awesome

As readers know, Asiankp has held a number of different jobs. Some range in the awesome category (PR firm) to the not awesome (custodian). Because of my different career choices, I've been lucky enough to have several in-between awesome and not awesome jobs. And one of those happened to be moolighting as a photographer's assistant. Now, the next Annie Liebowitz, I am not, although I heard that chick got in trouble with the SEC about some serious debt. Regardless, I did learn a thing or two about editing, taking photos, and how important it is to hydrate when you are shooting a 10 hr. wedding extravaganza. But my scant knowledge can only take me so far. I have taken some good shots (can't show them here due to legal reasons) but I am not talented enough to make it a reality.

And that is why I'm so proud of my friends who are talented and taking that next step. Best of luck! Check them out here and here.

No comments: