Sunday, November 15, 2009

Living the Life

T.I. wrote this song called Live Your Life before he went to jail. Isnt it ironic? Or not.

Either way, D.C. living is fabuloso right now. I think part of the reason I'm enjoying myself so much is the fact that I'm here for such an elongated period of time yet I know I'm going home eventually so it feels like an extended vacation with work sprinkled in here and there. Weekdays, I am nanny extrordinaire and weeknights and weekends, I'm a party animal. Well not animal, maybe mammal, or probably small woodland creature. You get the idea.
My accomodations are quite comfy and the beds I've stayed in so far are a thousand times larger than my bed in Chicago. However, nothing beats the water pressure from my shower at home, so until DC can match it, I'm glad I'm not moving. Water pressure?? Who have I become?

I have a very funny anecdote for you all...I will tell it tomorrow. It involves the Bethesda police, high heels and a breathalyzer. Discuss.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Whaaaaaat?