Sunday, October 18, 2009

RIOT

HA. That last post was not for serious. I wanted to see what sort of rage I could ignite in the blogosphere. So far, I've got no responses except one very emphatic "WHAT THE H" written under a pseudonym. You disappoint me, blogosphere. But never fear, I'll be back to annoy and incite your rage again.

On to happier things, I've been picked to be on America's Next Top Model. Watch me compete with other like-minded ladies on Tuesday @ 9 on the WB. It's really good stuff. Trust me.

2 comments:

Lagartija said...

Geez. You mean you made me feel all bad about myself for nothing, KP?

hahahahhahahaha

I hesitate to post this because I don't want anyone else to link off my profile now and go see that blog really IS lame and boring and has cutesy pictures. But that's O.K. I guess I'm in the "mommy-blogger" category and so I'm allowed to do that.

Alissa said...

You are going to rock ANTM's socks off. I hope that you are the one that bawls like she just lost a family member when she hears Tyra's plans for her makeover. You KNOW there is always one of those.