Monday, March 31, 2008

Coming Together

I've been struggling lately. Most of the struggling is internal but it shows when I start smoking even when I'm sick. Anyway, most of the struggle stems from my career choices or lack there of. How come everytime you try and make a decision based on 2 limited options, a third more attractive option presents itself but does not contain the same stability as your previous two options? How come everything happens all at the same damn time? Some people delight in all their wishes happening at the same moment but I like mine in small doses over time making the wishes last longer and remaining better.

It just goes to show that you can't always get what you want. There would be no struggling. And isnt that what ultimately makes us human? Our struggles and our perseverance? I hope so because if not, then I'm less than human now.

1 comment:

The TV Girl said...

Struggle is overrated. I would be perfectly happy to be a little less human and have a smaller ulcer.