Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Moment of Retardation

As I was leaving work, I grabbed my headphones out of my bag and stuck them in my ears. Usually the volume on my ipod is super low just because I get paranoid about other people hearing my music AND the fact that its super annoying when you can hear other people's music when they are wearing headphones. Anyway, I dont know if it was my hearing loss or the fact that I'd been awake for 12 hours but it took me the entire walk to the train (about 5 city blocks) to realize that the headphones were plugged into nothing and that my ipod was sitting right where I had left it this morning, in the charger.

2 comments:

Joe White said...

Oh let's be honest, the real reason you wear headphones on the walk is to avoid awkward social interaction. The music is an incidental excuse - so who cares if it's plugged in?

Kay Pea said...

OH NO...you're on to me.