Saturday, December 15, 2007

Online Shopping

Saturdays are usually useless. I sleep in late and the only thing that separates Saturdays from the rest of the week for me is that my roommates are home. Such is the life of the unemployed citizen. However, this morning was entirely productive. I woke up at a decent hour and spent the morning cleaning and Christmas shopping online. I resisted the urge to shop in my underwear and showered and put on clothing. Crazy, I know. Here's the thing, online shopping is awesome. With 2 clicks of a button, you are safe from long lines, annoying holiday help and clusterfucks. Also, prices seem to be more reasonable. For example a book that I wanted to buy from Barnes and Noble cost $25.00 in store but $15.00 at Amazon and with shipping costs, its still cheaper than going to B&N. So here is my holiday advice: Shop online.

Another random thingy- Pushing Daisies was nominated for 3 Golden Globes, including Best New Comedy/Musical Series on TV. Hoo-rah. Its about time the Hollywood Foreign Press acknowledges something other than the Sopranos, Greys Anatomy and 24.

1 comment:

crysOakleee said...

Today was a great day!!