Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yeah for babies!

I'm going to take a break from Colombia to share exciting news that my cousin is now expecting!!! I love it and I love their little family so I'm uber excited that there is going to be an addition. More babies are such a cute, good thing in this world. Truly great.

My mom left me a message today regarding this cousin's news and shared a conversation she had with my cousins' oldest daughter who is five.

Mom: Hi!! I hear you have big news in the family.

Adorable 5 yr. old cousin: We are having a baby!!!

Mom: I know! So exciting. Do you think its going to be a boy or a girl?

Adorable 5 yr. old: Well...I'm pretty sure its going to be one of those.

1 comment:

mags said...

Crap. I was totally hoping for a wrinkly green asexual alien baby....

Actually, on a completely seperate note, I've been pondering interbreeding of species lately in my free time. Y'know, Horse + Donkey = Mule. But Dog + Cat = No go. It's fascinating. You guys should read up on "hybrid zones."