Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Guest Bloggers

Well, I had this brilliant idea...guest bloggers. I was trying to format my blog and make it look all fancy and professional and fun and I found a section that invites other to write on your blog. So, I thought why not have fun guest bloggers. Then I thought, only 4 or 5 people read my blog. But then I thought, well its a good thing those 4 or 5 people are freakin hilarious. So, if you want to guest blog...let me know.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful blogship.

2 comments:

crysOakleee said...

Oh my goodness, oh my dear! A totally new look to Bamboo Sticks an Rice Paddies!

Doesn't writing comments count as guest blogging?

Do you feel like a liberal when you blog a lot, since supposedly conservatives control talk radio and liberals control the blogging world??

crysOakleee said...

PS do you want to go see a movie tonight?