Thursday, May 31, 2007

Travel Agents...

are so intriuiging. I have recently been speaking to a travel agent to plan a business trip for my boss. They are so interesting, nice, and friendly. I imagine they have to be since they are dealing with a lot of unruly people BUT what an interesting and fun job. Book travel plans...make people happy...give them the best vacation of their lives. People are already excited to travel so they call you excited and energetic and ready to take on whatever, as long as its in their price range. In another life, I would be a travel agent and book people on exotic vacations and research different countries and do quite a bit of travelling myself. If I were to pull a Tula Portocopolis and meet a handsome English professor while spinning around in my little travel office and get married and be in love...well, so be it.

Aint imagination fun?

No comments: