Sunday, January 21, 2007

Simply Awesome

I want to take this moment to let you know that I am totally and completely infatuated with NBC's The Office. I watched Seasons 1 and 2 with my family over Christmas break. I re-watched Season 2 with my roommates in Chi-town. I watch parts of certain episodes before I go to bed at night. I am have replaced my night prayers with a Michael Scott monologue. Okay, that last part is not true. I have not seen a full episode of the British version which I regret and will remedy soon but the American version makes me smile and gives me a warm fuzzy feeing inside. The writing, the acting, the tongue in cheek humor is simply awesome. If you have not yet seen an episode, I suggest you come over to my apartment because chances are, we'll be watching...

No comments: